Stands are designed and realised through the following steps:
In the vast field of exhibitions, construction of architectural temporary structures, especially for trade fairs, has always stimulated Arredo’s inclination for research, innovation, and experimentation.
In this context, architecture, graphics, design and staging intertwine in a special system of relations qualified to achieve amazing results both from an aesthetic and communication point of view and from a technical and building point of view.
Completions of major exhibitions have marked the history of the Arredo Company.
- EXPECTATION ANALYSIS
- DRAFT DESIGN OF STAGING OF THE EXHIBITION STAND
- ESTIMATE OF THE CONSTRUCTION COSTS
- EXECUTIVE AND LIGHTING PROJECT, INCLUDING CERTIFICATION
- DETAILED DEFINITION OF MATERIALS
- PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION ON THE SPOT OF FURNISHINGS AND ALL OF THE STAND COMPONENTS
- RESTORATION AND STORAGE
- PHOTOGRAPHIC SERVICE AND PUBLICATION IN MAGAZINES
IMAGINE - DESIGN - CREATE